So after my weekly grocery run to Walmart, I knew that there were some last minute items that I ‘needed’ to pick up.
1. Nutriganics Foaming Facial Cleanser-I am anxious to try this. I have been thinking about switching cleansers (I am currently using Pure and Simple Cleansing Milk). There’s nothing wrong with my current cleanser but I thought that I would like a more ‘familiar” brand-in case I am traveling, it will be more likely to get my hands on a Body Shop product.
2. Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- Ever since Spiced Beauty reviewed this on her blog, I have contemplating trying it. Since the Body Shop was having a promotion (Buy 1 item, get the 2nd 50% off), I went for it. I am surprised I didn’t come out with more but nothing was really grabbing my attention there and they were sold out of the mineral foundation that I wanted to try.
3. Sephora mineral foundation in light-This was in the sale bin at Sephora. I guess they are getting rid of this formulation-I didn’t see it with their regular foundation (they DO have a ‘compact’ mineral foundation that you apply with a brush though. I honestly don’t know if that would work on me.). The mineral foundation is why I went out in the first place, but I didn’t want to spend a ton on mineral foundation. I am going to give this a shot and if it doesn’t work, at least I won’t lose sleep over $12.00.
4. Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Binge. I have always wanted to splurge on UD pencils but haven’t until now. I really like this color-it’s navy, a color that I hadn’t ever owned. They glide on so nicely!
5. Free sample of Bodyshop perfume-I love samples. This isn’t my favorite scent but for travel, I would use it.
The rest of today? An inside day of movies, cleaning, and maybe a bit of work.
What’s going on with you this weekend? Also, what are your suggestions for mineral foundation (loose)? I have asked this on twitter previously and got Bare Escentuals, and Meow Cosmetics….anyone else want to weigh in?