*I was sent 3 of these products for review!*
From the website:
Volume seekers tired of being left with stiff, crunchy hair can rejoice thanks to this revolutionary reverse wash system! TRESemmé’s Beauty-Full Volume is rewriting the rules of voluminous hair by reversing the traditional haircare routine. Condition FIRST to soften hair, then shampoo to wash away weight. Your hair is left hair smooth and polished, but still full of bounce.
Using conditioner after you shampoo can weight hair down and leave it flat. TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner is designed to be used before you shampoo, to leave hair smooth and polished but still full of bounce.
HOW IT WORKS
THE FORMULATION: The bounce-friendly formulation, with Fleximax Volumizers and Fiber Polishing Actives, bind the cuticle to leave hair smooth and polished, even after you shampoo.
THE EFFECT: Our new revolutionary Reverse System with conditioner before shampoo helps you achieve volume and softness at the same time. Hair is left beautifully soft, but not flat.
HOW IT WORKS
THE FORMULATION: The unique formulation, with Fleximax Volumizers, helps control static and flyaways, infusing your hair with volume and leaving it prepped for styling.
THE EFFECT: Our new revolutionary Reverse System with conditioner before shampoo helps you achieve volume and softness at the same time. Used after the Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner, hair is left silky and soft, but not flat.
Volume Hair Maximizer:
HOW IT WORKS
THE FORMULATION: The unique formula with Fleximax Volumizers create flexible bonds between the hair fibers, giving your style natural volume and movement.
THE EFFECT: Lightweight cream with Fiber Polishing Actives smoothes the cuticle to leave hair silky and polished.
- LOVE the scent-can’t quite place it-it’s somewhere between a perfume and a linen spray that I’ve smelled before. It reminds me of either Clinique happy or RALPH or one of the pillow sprays from Bath & Body works (do they even make those anymore?).
- The cleansing conditioner is a lot easier to rinse than others I’ve tried (but I’ve found I need 3 or more pumps).
- Shampoo lathers easily and rinses clean (although that seems common sense post cleansing conditioner).
- My hair feels incredibly clean and lightweight-as if someone cleansed each strand individually.
- Hair Maximizer is light but still feels like it nourishes the hair. It contains several silicones and leaves hair feeling very soft.
- I found that I only shampooed twice the week I used this (one time I used this and the next time, I used my brass reducing haircare). I can get 3 days in between shampoos with this.
- This can’t be good for color treated hair. The shampoo contains several detergents (as it should, it’s a shampoo and is not sulfate free).
- My hair type is fine-this works well on me, but I wonder how well it would (or would not) work on someone with thick/very curly/coarse hair?
Would I recommend?
Overall if you have hair similar to mine (baby fine), yes. I wouldn’t use it for EVERY shampoo though-as I think the ingredients merit a drying effect and will strip your color faster over time. I’d use this for days when you want to have that extra lift to your hair-attending an event, going out, etc.
buy on Amazon
on the web