I started noticing that my eye area was changing when I was in my late 30’s-especially the appearance of fine lines, which REALLY bothered me. I had never investigated eye creams specifically, and knew that I probably should’ve been using one (or three) but didn’t bother, assuming that since my skincare was great, that my eyes would absorb the product I was using on my face and everything would be dandy. Well, I was wrong about that-hence this blog post. Please see my picks for the Best Eye Creams for Wrinkles.
What are your favorite or best eye creams? Found anything that really works for you that you’d care to share? Leave your recommendations in the comments below!
Want to keep it natural?
Try Rosehip & Hibiscus Eye Cream by LilyAna Naturals.
This best selling cream hydrates, moisturizes and softens delicate facial skin to help stop the advancement of aging with no parabens, artificial colors or artificial fragrances. It is 77% organic, contains Rosehip oil and is not tested on animals.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, dryness and sagging.
- Increase elasticity, firm and plump skin.
- Improve skin tone and texture. Reduce discoloration and scaring.
- Hydrate, soften and smooth the skin to prevent premature aging.
- Not just for the eyes! Apply on face, neck and décolletage area for radiant looking skin.
Looking for the perfect hybrid of Natural & Cutting Edge?
Try: Baebody Eye Gel for Dark Circles, Puffiness, Wrinkles and Bags by Baebody
This light textured gel contains Hyaluronic Acid to Hydrate and Plump Skin, Matrixyl 3000 to Firm Skin, Vitamin E, MSM, and Plant Stem Cells to Strengthen Skin to Protect Against Sun Damage and Aging.
- Reduce puffiness & dark circles
- Hyaluronic Acid Hydrates and Plumps Skin, Matrixyl 3000 Firms Skin, Vitamin E, MSM, and Plant Stem Cells Strengthen Skin to Protect Against Sun Damage and Aging.
- No Fillers, Harmful Fragrances, Dyes or Parabens. Cruelty free, not tested on animals.
Want something no-nonsense and wallet-friendly?
Try Garnier Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
With Pro-Retinol from nature, this anti-wrinkle firming eye cream works in the eye area to firm wrinkles and fine lines without harsh side effects.
- Non-comedogenic—won’t clog pores
- Gentle to skin
- Allergy tested
*Ingredient complexes developed exclusively by Garnier to work on skin’s outer layer.
Looking for a next-level eye treatment?
Try Pure Body Naturals Gel Eye & Face professional treatment, a rejuvenating and enriching anti aging eye gel to revitalize your skin
- Restores skin by rejuvenating, enriching and moisturising so it is smooth,firm, and filled with moisture.Contains Matrixyl 3000 and Plant Stem Cells to reinforce the skin and prevent eye bags and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin with Hyaluronic acid, preventing sagginess, and helps dark circles around the eyes.
- Gel can also be used on all parts of the body, leaving the skin looking radiant and feeling smooth and nourished.
Are you a multi-tasker? Work on your eyes while you sleep with First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy Overnight Balm
This balm will help nourish, firm and smooth the appearance of the skin around the eye area-all while you sleep!
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Allergy tested
- Fragrance free
These are just some of my best eye creams for wrinkles. Let me know if you’ve tried any of them or have any others you’d like to recommend.